Thursday, June 4, 2009

Working

Just got off of a shoot with Alex Hoerner who is an awesome Photographer, super chill and mello and it just makes the shoot go so smooth and way more fun than shooting for a wound up tight guy who snaps at this and that. We had busted equipment and Alex was super chill and just said I'll keep shooting with what I have, go get a replacement. But he was so relaxed about it, and how he said it just took away some of the pressure I had about the busted equipment. I drove back to the rental house, called on the way, and they had a replacement waiting, I got back and the shoot continued. Worked out great. We were shooting a fashion story for Smash which is a branch of Tennis Magazine. Who we were doing it for was a little confusing but it turned out great. We shot at The Griffith park tennis courts and they worked great and the weather was fantastic couldnt have asked for a nicer day.

If you want to check out Alexs work go HERE

No comments: