Friday, June 26, 2009

Words

Yesterday I got called in to help out on a shoot down on the venice board walk. We were shooting T.R. Knight who I guess is best known for his role in Greys Anatomy. He is a really nice guy, super chill and really laid back. The broadwalk was a little crowded even at 1030 in the morning so we ended up shooting on speedway, one street up from the broadwalk.

We were shooting in a great little studio called Focus. The space is really nice and the owner also has a cafe/restaurant next door so they catered the shoot with amaaaazing food, some of the best catering I've had since I've been out here. If youre down on the board walk go and grab a bite to eat at DeliziaAddress:. They have some great food and fantastic people working there.

I still havent had a chance to walk all the way down the broadwalk during the day with all the little shops and crazy people! Yesterday after the shoot some of us just hung out at the cafe and chatted and I couldnt believe the amount of people that were out. Pretty cool, but I would hate to live right on the boardwalk with the amount of people and noise all day.

Well today I got up early cleaned my apt then did some errands on my bike. I rode over to Denim Revival to pick up my jeans that were being fixed and they did an absolutely great job. I had a tear in the crotch, in the fabric not just a seam and they fixed it up for me and even reinforced some areas that looked thin. Really cool place, I need to go back by and look at jackets! After that I rode over to sole provider on Larchmont to look for some new sneaks but I couldnt find a pair that jumped out at me so I wandered around the larchmont area and found myself at PinkBerry trying their new summer flavors! Sooo good and I even got a couple coupons for free parfaits! After Larchmont I rode over to Ralphs to pick up some detergant and now I'm back home waiting on my laundry to get done!

Focus Studio
Delizia cafe
Denim Revival/AnneTailor
Sole Provider
PinkBerry!

No comments: