Tuesday, June 2, 2009

words



Well I havent been writing very much so I thought I'd put down some thoughts ! LA is fantastic so far, work is a little slow but as I get to know people out here I'm sure it will pick up. Working for Art Streiber is amazing he is an amazing photographer and its a pleasure to see him work. He has an amazing crew as well and they are all awesome. Tomorrow I'm working on a shoot for Venice magazine and then I'm working thursday but I have no idea what I'm doing b/c I havent recieved the call sheet. Work Work Work I need more work. I'm heading to DC on the 14th to shoot a conference for Intergraph so thats going to be an awesome trip. I love the marketing team over at Intergraph and they always have an amazing annual conference. This will be the third time I've shot their conference and I'm really excited to be staying at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center right off of the Potomac.



Enough about work. Katie and I went to Six Flags this past weekend for my bday and it was aweesome! We got there and immediately went to one of the most popular rides X2 and found a 3 1/2 hour line. Needless to say we were pretty bummed out thinking that all the rides were going to be this long but nah. We booked it over to the very far end of the park and only had to wait a max of 45 mins and that was for Batman. My favorite at this park was probably the Riddlers Revenge. Scream was awesome as well though but we had to wait behind this really obnoxious couple who kept making out and giggling the whole time so that kinda ruined that ride. I didnt say Batman or Superman b/c they are waaay tooooo short. The ride lasts less than 30 secends. I was stocked about Terminator the ride but that too had a 3-4 hour wait. Screw that. We rode five rides and got a bunch of exercise walking around. It was a fantastic bday present from Katie!

And just today I got bunch of kitchen knives from my grandparents which I desperately needed! And then an hour after I got my knives I got a little gift box from my mum. I posted a picture of it earlier today, its aweesome. From the picture you can see most of it but there were some hidden gummies, cheese, mixed nuts, sausage and caramel popcorn. Thanks mum the pears are amazing !


More later

No comments: