Sunday, June 7, 2009

A nice little sunday

good day today, got up made some tea and toast, went for a hike, cleaned my apt, made some fantastic chicken pasta, watched Tremors with Evan and then went to see The Hangover with a bunch of people.

First of, the best time to go for a hike is the day after it rains b/c it clears up the smog over LA and you can see everything! I could even see the ocean from the canyon I was hiking at. Normally the smog and grossness stops you from seeing 10 miles. Like a genius I forgot my camera so I have no evidence of the beautiful view, next time. next time. Secondly Tremors is ridiculous, at times it seems like its a fun family movie with the light hearted music and corny lines then a liquid filled digging snake spitting monster comes out of nowhere! So silly.

Thirdly gooooo see The Hangover it was sooooo Good, I'm so excited that I live so close to Vegas ! I want to go with a crazy group of friends, anyone down? And apparantely tigers like pepper but they dont like cinnamon. Go see it!

No comments: