Saturday, January 9, 2010

Training

So I'm going to start training on starting monday. I'm super excited to get back into shape and hopefully I can keep focused and stay injury free. I'm going to do everything I can to keep on running and stay healthy. I really want to run a marathon this year so thats going to take a lot of training. My marathon is going to be sometime in November or December so I have a while. I'm a little worried b/c I've been plagued by running injuries every since my last year of collegiate running almost 2 and half years ago. Everytime I start training I get a month in and my knees just wont let me continue. But not this time, I'm going to training safe but hard. Sometime soon I'm going to join a gym with a pool so I can do some water training to give my legs some rest while still working my muscles and getting good cardio.

Periodically I'll be posting up dates on my training.

No comments: