Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010

So it's 2010. End of a decade. Crazy.

I cant believe how fast these years keep flying by. I had a conversation with my Granpa the other day and I mentioned how fast this year seemed to go by. He just laughed at me saying that things just go by faster and faster as you get older. Whereas I'm surprised how fast this year went by he cant believe how fast these past 20 years went by. He remembers me as a toddler running around his house causing mischief and is always taken aback when he sees me all grown up.

Hopefully this year wont go by quite as fast as 2009, I hardly had time to appreciate it. This year I have a lot to accomplish and I better get started on it or next thing I know I'll be popping champagne in my tux giving everyone New Years kisses for 2011.

So this year, I really want to Run a 1/2 Marathon and a Full Marathon. I'm going to get back into swimming this year so I can do some triathlons with my sister. We have both decided that instead of flying to each others respective cities to visit we are going to both fly to a new place for a triathlon. Sibling bonding. I dont want to lose the amazing friendship I have with my sister b/c we live on different sides of the country.

What else am I going to do...

Be Logical and intentional in everything I do.

Go to a laker game
Eat at the Kogi BBQ truck
Read more, I'm not the fastest reader so I'm going to stick with 1 or 2 books a month Depending on the font size!!
Find someone to run with in LA
Find someone to Mountain Bike with
Do some more rock climbing


On a side note, I'm going to make a bunch of money and go to south africa for the world cup. maybe. probably not.

No comments: