Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Orleans

My New Orleans adventure is coming to an end. It has been a blast being back down in New Orleans even for a short day and half. After a late start to the day Ben and I went and grabbed some diner food at Camellia Grill. A bit of wait but well worth it. Fantastic burger and waffles! After that we wondered around ran a few errands and ended up at coldstone creamery for a spot of ice cream. For dinner we made our way over to Vincents Italian restaurant which is really close to bens place. A really nice restaurant with great atmosphere and really nice wait staff. We had some of the best calamari I've ever had and I had their house Cannelloni stuffed with white veal and spinach all on a bed of cheese and white sauce. We rounded out the meal with a delicious tiramisu. Feeling quite content I retired to my smoking room for some brandy and a cigaaar... or a beer and bed. Pictures to come later.


I'm off to San Antonio in the AM.

No comments: