Monday, March 30, 2009

Made it to San Antonio barely!

So I made it to San Antonio just in time. I pulled into Randolph Air Force Base to see my best friend scott and my radiator cracked and exploded! I signed in at the guard shack and my engine just overheated and blew up. I wasnt running my jeep into the ground or pounding it hard, I was taking my time and driving slow but the combination of old jeep, trailer and road vibrations and increasing outside temperature screwed me over. Pictures soon. So I'm going to be staying in San Antonio a few more days than I thought I was going to! I guess I wont be eating for a couple months to pay for my new radiator.

now for the good news, scott is doing well and the weather is perfect and the New Castle Brown Ale is chilled and tastes as good in Texas as it does in England.

More later, time to relax and grab some thai food

No comments: