Monday, December 7, 2009

Rainy Day in LA

Rain doesnt happen very often here in Los Angeles and when it does I love it. I jump in my jeep and drive around with my windshield wipers on and plowing through puddles sending torrents of water washing into the sky and over my jeep! Then I like to put on my rain coat and walk around town and pop into coffee shops to see everyone huddled in the warmth enjoying their well needed brew. I was feeling rather festive today so I had a white chocolate peppermint hot cocoa! When Adam the coffee guy shouted out my name and what I ordered I got a few giggles from people but I was feeling festive and I didnt care. And daamn the peppermint hot chocolate drink was fantastic!

Rainy days reminds me of England and boarding school. I need to go to a car boot sale or flee market or some antique stores around here and get some old timey home decor. My apt is lacking in the decor department. I need some frames to put some of my photos in and I want to find a bunch of apothecary jars and tubes and an old chest to put my vintage stuff on. Like this :

No comments: