Saturday, May 9, 2009

No photos yet waiting on hardware

I did move into my apt but I'm going to wait til I get my pictures all hung up before I take photos. It's way better than my last Apt. Now I have a view and working taps in my bathroom and a regular sized tub!!!! But the main difference is the light. The second floor temp apt faced a brick wall and got no light at all and now I never need to turn on a light its great. A silly thing i know but my closet is laid out much more to my choosing. now I'm on the hunt for a couch, curtains(probably ikea) and a kitchen table! craigslist adventures !


I need to get some picture frame hanging devises and some screws to put my rock board up! But the trick with the rock board is finding the studs, easy with a stud finder, not so easy when guessing. I had it up in savannah and it worked great but i tore up the wall trying to get it in and then out when I graduated. I havent used it in a year so I'm expected to be able to do about 3 pull ups at the moment! hahah. I'll get back into it fast once I have it up if you dont know what I'm talking about HERE is a link to an explination.

No comments: