Saturday, April 18, 2009

Quick ride I did today

I did an 8 mile ride today and I rode it super fast and it was insanely hot out today. The other ride on the map is a beach and back ride thats about 30 miles, I plotted it out using a sweet LA bike map that Vic gave me. I'm going to ride that next weekend, should be a good ride.


View QUICK RIDES in a larger map

Then After my ride Katie and I hiked up to the Observatory! It was really clear day and you could see fooooor miles and miles but my camera battery died when we got to the top but I had enough juice for one picture! haha





and I just found this video by adam berg and stink digital. It is really cool and worth checking out. It's a cops and robbers moment and the camera zooms through the scene while everything is frozen it's neat!



Via Gugazine

No comments: